Rent my brain by the hour or by the day or the project!
Over the years as an entrepreneur, minister, pastor of a church made up of people who were homeless and housing insecure, three-time nonprofit founder, and community builder, I have acquired a very particular set of skills. I have shared my expertise with nonprofit executives, church and ministry professionals, freelancers, entrepreneurs, social workers, churches, nonprofit organizations, and would-be world-changers.
Here are some folks who have rented my brain:
- A mom who wanted to start a nonprofit serving a population that was dear to her, but she had no nonprofit experience.
- A minister who no longer believed in God and was discerning what was next.
- A social worker who was burned out and trying to survive – literally and figuratively.
- A church that had once had 300 members but now had 30 and was trying to figure out their new mission.
- A nonprofit that had relied exclusively on grants and was looking to increase individual giving, to diversify their income.
- A church that wanted to reach a specific population they had no experience reaching.
- A church professional who wanted to develop their “personal brand”, to increase their public influence.
I am at my best in transitional places – vocational discernment, nonprofit start-ups, career transitions, organizational reboots, or an organization that is shifting focus or mission. If you or your organization is in a time of transition (or want to be!) maybe I can help.
Email me at email@example.com and let’s talk about it.